Thursday, March 3, 2011

He Knows

I read the best devotional today! 
I was having a "moment" at work and my inbox
lit up with this e-mail from a bible study buddy.
"Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground…" Hosea 10:12 (NIV)

Devotion:"Life is good.
Life is hard.
Life is full of amazing moments.
Life is dotted with things that bump into my happy. 
Up and down and up and down… do you ever feel this way?
I can wake up cheerful and determined to keep a good attitude today and then someone makes a hurtful comment. Someone makes a mess without bothering to stop and clean it up. An unexpected bill makes my pulse race. I get an ugly emai
...
As I give grace to those who don't deserve it, the mercy jars of heaven will lavish it back on me. And, oh how I desperately need a lavish dose of heaven's grace."

All small things but ones that can turn my attitude into one where I want to ask someone,
"did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning!?"
mature. i know.
Praise God that He knows how I feel and knows my hurt.
He also calls me to
"handle it differently".
Also something we've been talking about with our bible study group.
I can always choose my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment