Sunday, March 6, 2011

Go, Go, Rodeo

Don't judge us for being tourists in our own city.
We were excited to ride the light rail for the first time.
I mean I had heard so many infamous stories about these crazy trains
running down unsuspecting Houstonians that I had to document our journey.
Of course we ate good food and drank good margaritas.
And saw, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly buying their dinners together.
Seeing these three officers together reminded Charlie of the t-shirts and pictures
with A&M, Texas Tech and UT all together...
hence, The Good = A&M, The Bad = Tech and The Ugly = t.u.
We couldn't get enough of the ropin' and ridin'
and we were feeling mighty patriotic since it was military appreciation night.
And Mr. Trace did not disappoint one bit.
I sang my little heart out to almost all of the songs!
My favorite being, Honky Tony Badonkadonk which goes a little something like this,
"Honey you can't blame her for what her moma gave her...
hate to see her go but love to watch her leave."
aaaawwww, yeah
It was a boot stompin' good 'ol time.

No comments:

Post a Comment