Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Fav Oscar Picks

These are just a few of my favorite movies this year
and I would be tickled pink if all of them got an academy award!
Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush were fabu in this film. 
It made me sincerely interested in the history. 
I think this is Colin Firth's year to take home the Best Actor statue. 

This was a tear jigger and def. my favorite Toy Story movie so far.
It made me think of my nephews growing up and I had to hold back the waterworks.

Mr. Bridges is a true gentleman and holds his own in this great movie!
I honestly didn't want to see it all but went as a favor to my husband.
And boy was I glad that I did!
Despite their total lack of conjunctions, I did enjoy this movie

This was such a cool idea and even though it was a little difficult for me to
follow the dizzying intellect and curve balls of the movie...I really did enjoy this flick.
Who do you think will take home an Oscar?

No comments:

Post a Comment